START TEL AVIV 2015!
A once in a lifetime opportunity!
Your chance to go to the Start-Up Nation and the DLD Conference
Sweden, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Denmark, India, Vietnam, Greece, Japan, Lithuania, Norway, Spain, Serbia, Finland, Peru, Chile, Colombia, South Korea, Canada, Russia.
CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION
- Companies from the field of ICT – Web, Mobile, Technology Startups.
- The start-up must be in seed stage and have a prototype of its product.
- The winner going to Israel must be a co-founder or a director of the startup (25-40 years old).
See more information here
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- If your start-up fulfills the above mentioned criteria – send us a description explaining the prototype – preferably a video or a PowerPoint presentation. Please also include a one page description of the prototype and a one page business plan. If we need additional information we will contact you.
- Send the material to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition will be open for entries between 1st April – 1st June
- A jury of experts will decide upon the winner. Jury members will be announced shortly.
- The winner will be notified before Midsummer 19th
- DLD Conference and Trip to Israel 5th – 10th September 2015. ALL INCLUSIVE!
PARTICIPATING IN D.L.D.
The start-up seminar takes place in September and centres around the innovation week in Tel-Aviv, to which the participants will be invited. The major convention, which is the D.L.D, is a unique annual conference with hundreds of high-tech companies in Tel Aviv under the supervision of Yossi Vardi. The winning start-up will be able to meet VCs, business angels, pitch their products, and of course have the opportunity to network with influentials.
More about the many events can be read on: www.dldtelaviv.com.